MY NAME IS MR.CASOLARO OR MR.C
& I AM YOUR SCHOOL COUNSELOR!
Please see the videos below for the Enrichment Lessons and Mindfulness Practice Offered
Lesson/Introduction - What does a School Counselor Do?
MINDfulness Practice of The Day: "Eye Cupping"
*Not Candle Breath, Pardon the typo.
What to do:
- Place your palms together and rub them briskly back and forth to generate some heat.
- Once you feel the warmth in your hands, gently place them over your eyes so that your thumbs, fingertips, and heel of your hands are resting on your face and there is space between your palm and your eyes.
- Relax here and notice the warmth from your hands relaxing the muscles around your eyes.
- Just like a warm bath relaxes the large muscles of your body, imagine that the warmth from your hands is relieving the muscles around your eyes that work so hard all day.
- Take a moment to thank your eyes for all they do for you each day.
201-664-1188 x 1010