HILLSDALE BOARD OF EDUCATION
To provide an exceptional educational foundation, the Board, in active collaboration with the staff, the family and the community, and using a clear system of accountability, will provide the tools to ensure that our students and staff shall:
1. Work cooperatively in a safe, supportive and challenging learning environment that addresses individual learning needs;
2. Apply problem-solving strategies and critical thinking skills learned through written, oral, technological and experiential application in and out of the classroom;
3. Practice good citizenship by fostering respect for one’s self and others through a better understanding of the needs of a diverse society;
4. Fully integrate technology into the learning experience using creative and effective teaching techniques.
5. Appreciate, preserve and promote the quality and professionalism of the staff, administration and Board of Education.