Academic and Social School Goals
- Explore ways to assess and record student understanding / mastery daily in all curricular areas. With our new Standards Based Report Cards, staff are empowered to collect meaningful information on student to then reflect on when meeting the needs of all students.
- Infuse updated technology (Chromebooks) in the 3rd and 4th grade into all subject area classes, with special attention during Writer's Workshop.
- Successfully implement the NJ Student Learning Standards in all classrooms.
- To successfully implement our Learning for Life Curriculum in our Pre-K - 4 classrooms. Further support the monthly character traits by bucket filling.
- Look for additional ways to meet the emotional / social / behavioral needs by creating support groups led by our School Counselor.
School Climate Committee
The Meadowbrook School Climate Committee meets throughout the school year to discuss the status and attainment of the objectives. The school objectives were developed in a collaborative manner by the members of the committee.
Christopher Bell Principal Deanna Nelsen-DeFalco Guidance Counselor Christina Rizzo Literacy Coach Lauren Lio Kindergarten Teacher Claudia Gibney Grade One Teacher Tracey Alderton Grade Two Teacher Heidi Markell Grade Three Teacher Jennifer Bauer Grade Four Teacher Jeanne Gunning Resource Teacher Jamie Bozzo Parent / MFFA President Samantha Galucci Parent / MFFA President