• If your child/ children have asthma, please fill out the forms below. Your doctor will also need to fill them out. Please make sure everything is DATED and SIGNED.

    PLEASE NOTE, if you want your child to self-administer (this means your child can administer their inhaler by themselves and carry it with them on school trips), your physician will have to check the self-administer box on the Asthma Action form.

    The second form is permission for school Nurse to exchange medical information with necessary personnel that are involved in daily care of your child. Please fill the form out if you WANT me to share this information. If not, there is no further action needed. 

    These forms need to be updated every school year.