Ann Blanche Smith School Code of Conduct
At Smith School, we believe…
· School should be a safe and nurturing place for students, staff and parents.
· Everyone should be respected and treated fairly.
· Everyone is responsible for his/her own behavior.
· Hard work and effort lead to success.
Students are expected to…
· Come to school on time every day.
· Talk with respect to others.
· Respect our school building and property.
· Keep hands, feet, and objects to oneself.
· Complete daily class work and assignments.
· Remain on school property during school hours.