Last Modified on September 7, 2016
This year the fourth graders will be learning about different styles of music from different cultures as well as improving their music vocabulary. Some activities include:
- playing different styles of music on percussion instruments.
- continuing to learn the recorder.
- creating original lyrics to a known melody.
- learning the difference between composing and improvising.
- discussing the importance of music in the visual arts.
- using barred instruments to improvise as well as playing composed music.
- and of course, singing and playing musical games.
Last Modified on September 5, 2006