Tips for Completing Study Guides
1. Look over the study guide.
2. Fill in everything you know from your memory.
3. Look over your notes and homework to add to your study guide. Write everything you know about each term even if it is a little repetitive.
4. You should NOT get information from your textbook unless you have not found any information in your notes.
5. Use your study guide to make flash cards and study from for the test.
6. If you want to type your study guide, go to my website.
7. Make sure you get your parents to sign your study guide.