Benefits of learning Spanish as a second language:
· Spanish is the second most spoken language of the world in terms of the number of native speakers, and the third most spoken in number of speakers (native or not). That means you will be able to speak with over 500 million people around the globe who speak Spanish.
· It develops better critical thinking skills. Being bilingual means seeing the world through more than 1 lens. Keeping the mind active and challenged is the key. Now that’s brain power.
· Helps develop your creativity; language stimulates the imagination.
· Spanish is the second most used language in international communication and one of the official languages of the UN and its organizations.
· After learning Spanish learning other Romance languages (such as Italian, French and Portuguese) will be a piece of cake!
· Knowing Spanish opens more doors, allowing you to have an advantage in comparison to people who speak only one language.· Learning Spanish is fun! It's a chance to experience new culture music, food, movies, & much more